We have had a lot of request for what our hours are, and while we have posted hours on our Facebook page, we felt it better to blog on what our hours will be like.
So without further adieu, Our Hours…
The brewery is my third responsibility that I carry. My family first, the job I still have even before opening the nano-brewery, and of course the nano-brewery. I have the luxury of working from home at times, but I am also required to commute into PDX. All this to say it makes it hard to have ‘standard hours’ (if there are such things) without employees. Taking that into mind, we are looking at “non-standard” hours of:
• Monday through Friday 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (recommend email/messaging to confirm)
• Saturday 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (recommend email/messaging to confirm)
• You are in the area and the roll up is open – We are open
• See us post that we are brewing – We are open
• Want to schedule a tasting – email/message us
We are always more than willing to be flexible and accommodate any and all, that is why we ask that you email/message us for confirmation before heading over. If you do happen to be in the area and the roll up door is up, then we are open = general rule of thumb. Additionally, when we are brewing, we will let you all know on Facebook and be open then. We know there are those time you will be in the area so we welcome you to just come on by during the hours posted, but if the roll up is closed, try messaging still.