We are beyond THRILLED to announce something we’ve been working on since 2019 – we now have a winery license to legally make and sell our own HARD CIDER and HARD SELTZER.
Just in time for our 5th beerversary and to make 2020 a little more exciting, Kaiser Brewing went and got our winery license so we can ferment, keg, and can Kb Cider and Seltzer!
The first varieties of hard apple cider are:
– Kb Cider in the Raw (dry hard apple cider with Oregon-sourced apples)
– K’peach? (semi-dry hard apple cider with peaches)
– 1 Hopped Cider (dry hard apple cider with Amarillo hops)
– Mari-Berry (dry hard apple cider with champagne yeast and our own fresh marionberries)
– Kb Hoppy Cider (dry hard apple cider with champagne yeast and miscellaneous hops)
Stay tuned for more “spicy” varieties of hard cider and a full line-up of hard seltzer this fall!